Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Check out these awesome stories from people who have used Wine Away!

We had a full glass of red wine spill all over our custom made dove gray carpet over the weekend. I was ready to burst into tears, but the product worked beautifully. I was truly amazed! What a miracle product… Thank you for saving our rug!

S.K. New York

I was flying from Portland to Ontario on Horizon Airlines on Monday morning. The flight attendant somehow sprayed me with cranberry juice. She later gave me one of your one-use packages. It worked great!

Portland

At a recent Passover Seder in Atlanta, I brought a “hostess gift” of Wine Away as we traditionally drink 4 glasses of red wine. I bought it at a winery in Oregon and thought it was fun. It was more than fun; it is a MIRACLE in a bottle.

At the dinner, the son spilled a glass of red wine on the beautiful white tablecloth. We laughed and spritzed Wine Away on the stain and VOILA! it disappeared.




No comments:

Post a Comment