Tuesday, September 15, 2009

An Almost Wedding Disaster



Wine Away red wine stain remover saved the day for this Seattle bride! She was able to enjoy the “first dance” with her new husband in a stain-free gown. Here’s the story in this Seattle bride's own words.

    “The party was in full swing, and I was walking around between courses at dinner, chatting with guests. My extremely loving and affectionate father came by to give me a hug, and knocked into the glass of red wine I was carrying.

    As you can see from the pictures, the left side of my dress was almost covered. I handed the empty glass to the photographer, and asked her to find my wedding planner, Stacey. In the meantime, I slipped out the door and into the room where I had waited before the ceremony.

    Stacey showed up a few seconds later with some club soda and a towel – both of which seemed in no way capable of handling the mess we had on our hands.

    That’s when the caterer came in with a little squirt bottle of Wine Away. Stacey tested it on a small area, and it appeared to be working. But, the small bottle wasn’t nearly enough to handle a stain this size, so our caterer ran nearly three blocks to their nearby head office, grabbed a whole gallon jug, and then ran all the way back!

    We were able to get all of the wine out of my dress, and I was back in the main hall in less than 15 minutes! Most of the guests had no idea anything had happened!”

Seattle Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment