Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wine Away Saves the Day

I have witnessed how remarkable your product is. A soon-to-be family member spilled Pinot Noir down the front of her dress after my son bumped into her. This event happened during the courting time for my brother. When my wife grabbed the Wine Away, we were very skeptical. Needless to say, the product worked and she agreed to marry my brother (I do not think the events are related, but it was a good test for both the product and relationship).

We are 6 weeks until the wedding and I am giving the best man speech. I plan to talk about this event as the tipping point in their relationship. During the talk I plan to show props for several other meaningful events along their journey towards marriage.

Best Man

I was at a July 4th wedding in Pasco and one of the guests hit my hand by accident when I was holding red wine, which spilled all over my white skirt. One of the bartenders handed me wine away. After 30 minutes standing in my underwear in the ladies room, the white skirt looks totally perfect! I am now your biggest fan.

Biggest Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment